**SOLD** Jungle Green Buttstock & Handguard set **PICS**

I have for sale a surplus jungle green handguard and buttstock for HK 91, G3 and clones.

Includes slimline forearm/ handguard, buttstock center section with springclip buttpad, used leather sling, NEW buffer and complete recoil assembly with NEW spring.

$40.00 plus shipping conus.

Includes everything pictured.

In good shape with 1 small nick where the pad mates with the buttstock. It's NOS German surplus.

I accept postal MO, Paypal & CC. Add 3% for Paypal and CC.

See examples here:

http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/HK51-GREEN-BUTTSTOCK-ASSEMBLY-NEW-COMPLETE-25p1924.htm

http://www.robertrtg.com/store/pc/G3-TROPICAL-GREEN-SLIM-HANDGUARD-FMP-25p2068.htm

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-91-G3-PTR-Fixed-Stock-Jungle-Green-Surplus-9p16270.htm

http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/G3-91-PTR-Slimline-Forearm-Jungle-Green-p16266.htm

20160211_232618_zpsxvpapyzt.jpg

20160122_021829-1_zpsttbodnzy.jpg

Edited by IGC
sold

sorry to take so long to get back to you, but i have not figured out all the tricks to this new format and the email i received said" do not reply here" ???? so i started searching back for the post and could not find it until now, if its not too late,  i believe you said  $40.00 for the set complete and ready to use? i would also take a set like you offered, as offered.

for shipping, the ship to is: : mike todd   1836 sisterdale road  Boerne ,Texas  78006    to figure the cost. send me the total and paypal routing info , which i will forward for payment

i maintain a collection for a gentleman here that is too busy to do all the fine tuning and chasing.  he likes to use paypal  because its fast and fool proof, however explodes if bothered with emails not related to his oil ,etc.  as that is why I'M HERE .    please do not send him ANY EMAILS!!   forward all concerns directly to me i will in turn provide him with all required info. cheers  mike 

You can send paypal payment to lsabrestorations@gmail.com or DM me email and I can send you an invoice. Total with shipping and 3% fee is $50.00 even. I will mark the add pending until it is complete. I will put the buffer back in with it. I will also ship it unassembled because I have had recoil rods get broken in the past when I shipped them assembled. It's no big deal to assemble one. 2 small screws and one large one.

Edited by IGC

It is kind of hard to find replies sometimes. I didn't even get notification of your reply. I go through and look at all of my listings to see if their are any a cpl times a day.

#^&^^#*(  ! paypal completed 1/31 appx 630 central.. they wanted a bunch of info like your name etc   all we had was the destination for the funds you gave me so we put "unknown "

in all the spaces. first time I had seen that but had to do something. I will try to trace it from our end?    payee was  Bennett smith.. maybe trey smith.  not me...we do this 4/5 times a week and have never had a problem once we learned not to mention  what we were getting    cheers MIKE

Sir,

I am new to the gun post purchasing and this website, so please bare with me.  I kind of stumbled onto this sight by accident looking for parts for a PTR 91.

Does the handguard have the heatshield?  I assume so, but you know what happens when you assume.  

Is the buffer mechanism a regular buffer or the heavy duty recoil buffer mechanism? (Sorry for the possibly incorrect terminology) 

What is the out the door price via credit card shipped to Arizona?

Is MO the prefered method of payment if so, what is the price out the door to AZ?  

Do you have a website?

What is the best way to contact you? 

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions.  

1 hour ago, GunnyC said:

Sir,

I am new to the gun post purchasing and this website, so please bare with me.  I kind of stumbled onto this sight by accident looking for parts for a PTR 91.

Does the handguard have the heatshield?  I assume so, but you know what happens when you assume.  

Is the buffer mechanism a regular buffer or the heavy duty recoil buffer mechanism? (Sorry for the possibly incorrect terminology) 

What is the out the door price via credit card shipped to Arizona?

Is MO the prefered method of payment if so, what is the price out the door to AZ?  

Do you have a website?

What is the best way to contact you? 

Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer my questions.  

The handguard does have the heatshield. The buffer is a new old stock standard buffer. I do not have a website as I'm not in the business of selling guns/ parts. This is all stuff from my personal collection and I'm just a regular guy sell ing the things I don't need. There is no preferred payment method. postal MO, PayPal or CC is fine by me. I can ship via Priority Mail 2-3 day for $12.00. Just let me know how you want to pay via replying to this msg and we'll go from there.