Selling My Knife Collection Camillus, PAL , Kabar , Utica Cut Co.

aug223

Ok, I am selling my knife collection. All prices are Priority Mail Shipping included in the prices listed. PayPal Payment will work best. I can send more detailed pictures if requested. Contact me at Seven Seven Three - 447 - Eight Thousand.  Darek

1) - US Utica Cut Co - 7" Blade 12" Overall Length. Has a tiny half round chip on top of the blade, about 2 inches from the tip.  Came with Dog Tags from around very early Viet Nam War era and has the guys name lightly scratched into the blade. I believe this knife did actually see the war.  Comes with sheath, not original. -  $50

2) - Camillus -NY U.S.M.C. - 7" Blade 12" Overall Length.  Blade is stained but no real damage, should clean up nice.  Sheath pictured below next knife - $50

3) - Cattaraugus 225Q - 6" Blade 10.5" OAL . Blade is stained and chipped this knife was really used, it looks like someone was cutting steel wire with it. ( Came with the early Viet Nam Era Knife). - $45

4) - PAL RH 36 - 6.25" Blade 11" OAL.  The Name is not stamped but looks etched on the blade. May be a copy, but looks and feels great! Comes with sheath below - $65                 ( The same exact copy is selling on Fleabay for over $100)

5) - Camillus N.Y. 5 - 1973  -  5" Blade 9.5" OAL  Finish is worn as pictured and the very tip has minor damage. No sheath included. - $40 

6) - Kabar USA 1205  -  5.25" Blade 10" OAL This knife is in great condition. Has minor scuffs in the mirror finish that should buff out easy. Comes with sheath below. - $60

SOLD ! -7) - Bear Brand 440 Stainless Steel - 5.75" Blade 11.5" OAL  Superb condition, rope wound handle. I am guessing that it is made in Japan. Feels Great in your hand, and it is a formidable combat weapon. Comes with Black sheath pictured. - $40 - SOLD !

8) - Camillus - N.Y.  8-1979. - 5" Blade 9.5" OAL Finish worn as pictured, otherwise great condition. Comes With Sheath and Sharpening stone. - $50

SOLD! - 9) - Rosco Made Italy - 3 1/4" Blade 7" OAL  Auto Knife Looks Great! Collectors item from the 60s or 70s.  - $45 - SOLD!

10) - Hubertus Solingen 3 1/8" Blade 7 3/4" OAL Auto Hunting Knife with manual Saw Blade from 60s or 70s  - $160  ( I Paid $200 for this one and price will only go up if it does not sell this weekend.)

Call or text anytime, if interested in any of the knives because I will be running around all weekend and won't have much time to check messages or email but I will be up working late. I may consider offers on all but the last two Autos. And of course, the more you buy the better the deal gets!

P1050561.JPG

P1050562.JPG

P1050563.JPG

Edited by aug223
sold items edited

• 2 months later...