WTS 1921 Colt Thompson furniture set.

Original Colt Thompson  stock ( with anchor ) serial number on stock and butt plate match, includes has original hardware. Excellent condition. 

The vertical fore grip is an excellent matching ( in color )reproduction. The rear pistol grip is original and matching in color.

the set would easily upgrade any 90 percent, $35,000 gun that has poor furniture.                  pictures to serious buyers only.

$1000 USPSMO only  I will pay HIS

I also have both Bridgeport and NY drums with original canvass carrying cases, as well as original1921 actuators, and one new 1928 ( not navy ) barrel with threaded end for a Cutts comp.

I also have two new 1928 barrels in 9mm. I have no idea where they come into the Thompson family or when or where I got them. I suspect they were made as a replacement parts for the reproduction 1928 guns. 

Thanks for looking. 

Edited by Pemco
Item sold

14 hours ago, Fill said:

Pemco

I will take 21 accuator, send quote

Fill

Hi Fill.  Thanks for your response.  The price of the actuator is $1,000 shipped.  I will pay HIS.  Payment by USPOMO.  Reply if still interested. 

I have 12 drums with canvas cases. I am only selling 8 of them ( 3 Bridgeports and 5 NY ) all are like new condition. The Bridgeports are $900 ea. without canvas cases and the NY $1200 ea. without canvas cases. The 21 actuators are $1000 ea.

you can reach me at 865-640-2524

2 hours ago, Normal1959 said:

Can I get a price on the drums? 

Thanks for your response.  The only things I have left are 1 NY drum (unnumbered) and my only Colt-1921 actuator.  Both are in like-new condition and are totally original.  Drum is $1,200 and the actuator is $1,000.  I will pay HIS.  Accepted payment is USPO-MO or cashier's check.  Please send me your contact information.   

32 minutes ago, Pemco said:

Thanks for your response.  The only things I have left are 1 NY drum (unnumbered) and my only Colt-1921 actuator.  Both are in like-new condition and are totally original.  Drum is $1,200 and the actuator is $1,000.  I will pay HIS.  Accepted payment is USPO-MO or cashier's check.  Please send me your contact information.   

Bmarvin35@gmail.com

• 2 years later...