tazdevil

WTS/T Norinco 84S 5A side folder 223 RARE! H&K 93 Steyr Scout Cooper 1 of 300 Argentine FMAP FAL

6 posts in this topic

I have available for sale or trade a very nice Norinco 84S 5A side folding rifle. Darn few of these made it into the US before the ban. I am interested in trades for garands, m1 carbines, colt snake guns, FN 5.7, or something cool and unusual... Payment by postal money order only please. $2750. Comes as pictured with one mag and bayonet, nothing else. Thanks for looking.

norinco1%20-%20Copy.jpg

norinco2.jpg

This is a used H&K 93 pre ban rifle that was made in Germany. It comes with one magazine for $2950 plus shipping and insurance. The leupold scope, mounts and other accessories are NOT included in the price of the rifle. If you are interested the scope, mounts, bipod, bayonet with adapter and extra mags they are an extra $900. Thanks for looking.

hk93a.jpg

hk93b.jpg

hk93acces.jpg

This is a very hard to find Steyr Scout 308 rifle made specifically for Lt Col Jeff Cooper. Only 300 of these were produced! This one is like new, possibly unfired with accessories and custom case. This rifle does have the correct JC serial number. If you don't know what this rifle is do a little research on the internet. It's pretty amazing in it's innovation. Trades fir Colt and Smith prelock revolvers will be considered but cash is king on this one! $2000 plus shipping and insurance.

scout1.jpg

scout2.jpg

This is an Argentine Rosario marked FMAP FN FAL 308 rifle. These are pretty hard to find currently as none are listed on GB or other auction sites. I am asking $2250 for this rifle as pictured. I will consider trades but I am not interested in hunting rifles, shotguns etc...

fal2.jpg

fal1.jpg

3edea5a6-09d8-43a0-8fa9-385ad038e038.jpg

fal3.jpg

cross posted

Edited by tazdevil

Can I get your emal

Offer redacted _ Thanks for your time Tazdevil.

Edited by augdog
Redaction

Eric, shoot me a private message for my email address. Thanks

still available

Edited by tazdevil