WTS REISING BARRELS $ 275,- each

I have a few brand New in the grease New Old Stock Reising barrels for sale. The barrels are unissued and I have both the 28-fin and the 14-fin variations available. Limied quantity of course, price is $ 275,- each. The muzzle threads were removed from the barrels when they wre used With the M55. The barrels are in Stock and I will ship them out from Louisvill when I get there for the Show of Shows in a couple weeks. Price includes shipping anwhere in the US. Pics on this link:

http://s1206.photobucket.com/user/folkem/library/?view=recent&page=1

I had an inquiry about the barrels - the compensators have not been removed from the barrels, they were never mounted. Same With the front sight. These are brand New unissued WW2 manufacture replacement barrels.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/25/2017 at 7:39 AM, Folke said:

Hi all, I shipped out all the pre-ordered barrels on Thursday and still have a few left. Let me know if you need any. I also found a 14-fin barrels without threads at the muzzle, ready to go in a M/55. 

Do you have any M50 - 14 fin, park finish barrels (with) P proof marks left?

thank you CJ

Update on these; ALL the 14-fin barrels are now spoken for and sold out. There is even a waiting list in case a buyer fails to make payment! I still have some of the 28-fin barrels left. Let me know if you want one. In Stock and ready tp ship from MS.

• 2 weeks later...