WTS: Finnish Maxim Tripod with 08 Maxim Adapter

For sale a Finnish Maxim Tripod with Adapter for mounting a German 08 maxim. Price $825 plus shipping from 41101. The adapter is new manufacture made of brass. Please see photos posted. Payment via cashiers check, Postal MO or personal check. Item is heavy, approximately 75 lbs. Will ship two to three weeks after receipt of funds.

IMG_4755.JPG

IMG_4756.JPG

IMG_4757.JPG

IMG_4758.JPG

IMG_4759.JPG

IMG_4760.JPG

IMG_4761.JPG

IMG_4762.JPG

• Like 1

It is not designed for the 08/15. I read years ago that guys were buying and using these for there 08/15s. Not sure if they fit without modification however. That might be a good question for one of the discussion forums. I have an 08/15 for sale. You might want to take a look at the tripod set up I made for it.

• Like 1

guys, no problem putting an 08/15 on the 08 adapter for the front, you will need to shim it with leather because of the diam diff.  the rear attachment presents a problem, as the sliding adapter is not present for the T+E. to my knowledge nobody has repo'd them and originals when found will bring more than$400 and fabbing one that will stay on is a bigger challenge  GOOD LUCK!  mike