WTS: HK33 (HK93) Parts Set, Nice Condition (SUO) -- NOW PENDING SALE

Update: PENDING SALE to  smdub

I am selling a HK 33 "SUO" (Malaysian contract) 5.56mm parts set that I bought in 2009, and never used.   It has been reported that HK shipped 55,000 HK33 rifles as parts to Malaysia and then they were assembled there.  So the quality of these parts kits is excellent. These are no longer being imported, so the supply of these in the U.S. has essentially dried up. This set is complete except for the receiver and barrel, which is typical for imported parts sets. I am including a very scarce original German 20-round alloy magazine that looks almost new. (It is truly 99% finish.) The Navy-style polymer lower has "SUO"selector switch markings, which confirms that this was from a Malaysian contract HK33.  The stock furniture is black. The handguard is the bipod cut type, and also black. The kit is in quite nice shape overall, although you might want to refinish some of the small parts for your build. All NFA rules and other ATF regulations apply. (The trigger pack and bolt carrier are both full auto configuration and hence would have to be changed before doing a legal U.S. semi-auto build.  You would also have to substitute some parts for Section 922(r) compliance.)

RE-REDUCED to $625, Priority Mail Postage paid to CONUS!

The first firm "I'll take it" trumps.

No overseas orders.

Again, all NFA rules apply.

Payment via USPS PMO or P-yPal.

I love to barter. Some possible trades:

Winchester Model 88 .308 magazines (original factory 4-round or Colyer brand 8-round or 10-round extended mags.)
Canvas cover for a M2/M3 Browning .50 HB spare barrel, preferably the type with the relief gusset to accommodate a barrel handle bale.
Canvas cover for a complete M2/M3 Browning .50 HB, preferably the type with the relief gussets to accommodate ammo can and a barrel handle bale.
HK91 magazine loaders
HK91 magazine unloaders
Sealed original 10-packs of HK G3 alloy magazines.
Pelican or Starlight brand rifle hard cases (new or used.)
Choice pre-1899 production cartridge guns. (Mainly looking for Mausers and large frame S&W Top Break revolvers.)
Silver coins (I prefer U.S. American Eagles or pre-1965 U.S. dimes, quarters, and half dollars.)

Edited by Jim Rawles