Ruger Mark II MKII Silenced Pistol Form 3 Efiled SPF

SouTac

I have for sale a Ruger MKII Silenced pistol. It's suppressor was added by Hard Times Armory who's name has been around awhile in the NFA world. The baffling is removable if need be. This one has crimson trace grips on it that work and are good to go, It is in very nice shape and is a joy to shoot. There is some light handling wear on the finish but is minor. The grips are in great condition. The bore is bright and shiny this is ready to add to your collection. This will be efiled to a dealer in your state which takes about a month. Please take a close look at pictures as what you see is what you will receive. Please let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. The price includes shipping insurance will be at the buyers cost. For payment we will take Personal,Business,Certified Checks. We will also take MO. We will take Visa,MasterCard or Discover over the phone with 3% added. I have included a picture of the pistol and here is a link to 12 more detailed pictures of the gun. http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/southerntactical1/library/Ruger%20Mark%20II

IMG_6497_zps4i3sdndt.jpg

Edited by SouTac