WTS Zastava Pap M85PV SBR With 10 Factory Mags Form 3 Efile SPF

SouTac

I have for sale a Zastava Pap M85PV that was converted too a SBR. This gun is super nice had Manticore Arms AK Triangle Stock with Stormwerkz Hinge added to make it a SBR. This gun has only had around 5 or 6 mags thru it as you can see its like new. They don't' import this model pistol anymore they bring it in with a AR Mag adapter. This one takes the orignal Yugo Steel 30rd Magazines. It will come with ten of them and one 30rd Tapco magazine. This gun was imported as a pistol and is hundred percent Yugo other than the Stock and Hinge. This is one heck of a package. This is on form 3 and will transfer tax free to your dealer via efile for the fastest turn around. ALL NFA RULES APPLY. Please take a close look at pictures as what you see is what you will receive. Please let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. For payment we will take Personal,Business,Certified Checks. We will also take MO. We will take Visa,MasterCard or Discover over the phone with 3% added. The price covers shipping however insurance is up to the buyer to cover if desired. I have included a picture of the whole package and also have a link to 25 plus more detailed pictures here http://s1301.photobucket.com/user/southerntactical1/library/Yugo%20SBR.

IMG_6690_zpsjh6em4uo.jpg

Edited by SouTac
SPF