WTB/WTT transferable AK, RDIAS, HK sear/box, m11a1, gold and silver

damcv62

Looking for a sear or trigger box. Host or no host. Also looking for a RDIAS for an M16. And a full stock AK or krink. Happy to make a package deal, have cash will travel. Can also offer trade items if you are looking for something. Would also consider a nice government property marked M16a1 or a2  or not property marked. Open to a number of options.

Added a M11a1 and a norrell10/22 pack that I'm looking for as well.

I have a M10 Mac I could trade toward any of the items I'm looking for. Can be a full cash buyer, trade gold and silver, or guns and ammo. If you have something you are looking for let me know. 

Also always in the market for gold and silver. Let me know what you have, and what you'd like. Buying cash or willing to trade guns, ammo, optics, etc. Message me or email is fine. Just remove NOSPAM for the email. ;)

Thanks, 
Donald

dmiiiconsulting@NOSPAMgmail.com

Edited by damcv62
Items changed and found

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

David Spiwak in East Stroudsburg, Pa has multiple HK Sears with Hosts as well as a good amount of M16's.... I believe he has some government marked ones. He usually has some MAC's too...  His prices aren't the best but he isn't to horribly far from you. May be worth a drive.....

His website is here ---> http://www.davidspiwak.com/gun_status/new/

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

M60.MachineGun@Aol.Com

5 hours ago, Craigan said:

I've been reading Sturm for almost ten years, but I've only just registered to point you towards a Krink. 

It's a Valmet that was then redone with one of the Bulgarian virgin kits. Curiously, David Spiwak had it last year, now Urban Armory has it now.

http://www.urban-armory.com/cart/proddetail.php?prod=krinkovDS

Best of luck,

--Craigan

Welcome to the site and I appreciate the heads up. Urban is a broker, he had Spiwaks gun listed but hasn't updated the site since Spiwak sold it. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

damcv62,

I noticed you stated your looking for a full stock AK, have cash and are willing to travel? I currently have a full stock Chinese Norinco AKM-47S in 7.62x39 on a F4 in PA. I am coincidering selling the gun to finance other hobbies if I can get what I want for it. No functionality issues. Rate reducer installed. Bolt guide rail is cut (vs. slotted) for sear but doesn't hinder reliabilty. Numbers matching 1985 factory build serial number M85013XXX. Has Norinco emblem stamp on left side under trunion. Imported by Sile, NY. Convertion done by Hard Times Armory. Wood has handling marks and dents but good overall condition with good Lacquer sheen finish. Pistol grip came loose during firing so I added blue lock tight and have had no further issues. Has Russian sling. As your probably aware full stock AK's don't come up for sale too often. Can send pictures. Make offer if interested.