SOLD Sig Sauer 516 Gen2 CQB 10.5 SBR Piston AR15 NIB BELOW DEALER COST $1100. getting out of SBRs

22eley

SOLD and PF.  Sig Sauers AR-15 R516 Gen2 CQB 10" SBR w/ Quad Rail - New In Box >I AM the FFL & SOT Holder. 698 ALL + feebacks on EBAY as 22eley also.
One of the most tested and proven weapons systems in the world achieves ultimate refinement with the introduction of the SIG516 rifle. With its Nitride treated barrel and adjustable, four-position gas regulator, the SIG516 incorporates all of the most desirable mechanical improvements.
Add to these a free-floating quad rail forend and barrel, and you have the most advanced, versatile AR-based rifle available.
• GAS PISTON Operating System
• Four-Position Gas regulator
• 5.56 x 45mm NATO or 223
• Free-floating military grade Nitride treated barrel
• M1913 Picatinny flat top upper
• 7075-T6 Aircraft grade aluminum upper & lower receiver with hard coat anodize finish
• Flip-up iron sights
This is a NFA weapon and requires a Form 3 transfer to your local SOT / Class III dealer and then a Form 4 transfer to you by the local dealer. Make sure this weapon is legal in your state prior to purchase. AND YOU have a SOT to send it to, I am NOT WALMart you buy it its YOURs so have your Dealer 1st Before You BUY Thanks
Item Number R516G2-10B-CQB-SBR
Action Semi-Auto w sights Factory
Operating System Short Stroke Pushrod, Rotating Bolt
Caliber 5.56mm NATO
Overall Length 29.6in
Trigger Type MIL-SPEC
Trigger Weight 7.6 lbs
Barrel Length 10.5 in
Rifling 1 in 7in. Number of Grooves 6
The GUN you see is the Gun you get in the Pictures.
Weight w/out Mag 6.9 lbs. Mag w gun is a 40 Rounds mag pull
TRADES the only thing I might want is a AOW 870 12 Gauge AOW Only. . Price $1100.00 + $40.00 ship TO YOUR SOT. thanks Advanced Short Stroke Pushrod gas system, and ADJ.  we have almost $1500 in this.

DSCF3890.JPG

DSCF3885.JPG

DSCF3891.JPG

Edited by 22eley
CANT PELL!