WTK M16A1 Pricing - Mesa AZ

SMA

I have an opportunity to pick up a Colt M16A1 from an estate.  Gun is original and 90%.  I don't want to low ball / insult her (she's computer savvy), but want to spend as little as possible.  What, in the board opinion, is a fair offer.  Details are thin but from relatives input the gun has been a safe queen for 20yrs or so.  So what say the knowledgeable? Money is ABSOLUTELY NOT AN ISSUE for the widow....she's very well off.  She wants the gun out of the family as she's convinced that guns are evil.  She originally wanted to destroy the gun but her son convinced her to sell it due to it's rarity.

The gun would be for my personal collection and not a gun I flip if that makes any difference.

I really appreciate any input!

SMA

A lot of variables to consider but 18-21k if you do all the paper work and don't have to ship and insure etc.  She should appreciate your help and price accordingly.  I hope you get it and share pictures and the rest of the story.