tanksalot

.308 conversion for 1918 belt filler

4 posts in this topic

I am looking for the necessary parts to convert my belt filler from 3006 to .308.  I am not positive, but maybe it is just the pusher that's a little longer?  If someone could even just give me some measurments, I will attempt to make my own.  I have called several places and can't find one.  Any help would be great!! 

Thanks!!

Contact L999here over on 1919A4 dot com. 

Got it.  Thanks!

I see you got your conversion , GREAT !  in the future, you might just keep the 308 in the loader and when you want to change back all you need to do is take the cartridge measurement difference, in this case ,  12 mm and add a piece of metal to the original pusher. I use super glue as it comes off easy when needed and stays on just fine. if you shoot reloads , its a good idea to use a dermal and route a primer divit in the face. if you do several cals like 54r etc I keep a short pusher (.308) in the loader and add the pieces as needed. cheers mike todd

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com