WTS : Transferable and Pre May ("keeper") and POST M.G.s

BDMERC

I have the following for sale. Each gun comes with one original magazine. Additional mags at cost. to buyer of gun. All guns on Form 3 and in my inventory.

Please message me your email address, gun interested in, and I will send pictures.

Transferable:

Reising, Excellent metal, stock shows use, WWII bring back, $6k SOLD

Springfield M1A1 (Factory M.G.) exc., like new $24K - SOLD

Savage 1928A1 Thompson Exc., WWII finned barrel, Lyman adj. rear site $26K - SOLD

Colt AR-15 (mod.614) export version of U.S. XM177E2, mint, like new $38K - SOLD 

Colt M-16A2 HBAR (marked burst) N.I.B., unfired $40K - SOLD 

S&W 76, excellent to mint, $12K SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Pre Sample (FFL Only - can keep after you go out of business):

FN FAL G1 , excellent with optics, $14K

HK G3 FS, excellent with optics and wooden case $14K

HK MP5, all configurations (specify), all mint, as new $12k to $16K; mint original SD $18K

HK 53, Full stock, 0-1-25 lower, all mint, as new $12K

Inland M2 Carbine, very good to excellent, $6K

Ithaca M3A1, excellent all ITG parts, felt intact on ejection port cover, $8K

Sterling MK4, very good to excellent, original finish is 100%, $10K

POST SAMPLE - NEED L.E. LETTER

Have new and limited demo HK UMP .45 and .40 as well as G36C and G36K - only sign of wear is to bolt carrier (slight bluing wear) if any! - many extra spare parts, mags, lowers, B&T Swiss suppressors and accessories available to buyer - package pricing.

MG 42 (62) built at Rheinmettal in Germany for Danish military - updated to  MG3 specs w spare barrels, parts, feed boxes and HK drums, links, many spare parts, and Lafette mount. Excellent to mint condition. Sold as package only. $6k

FN P90 parts kits, complete less receiver - excellent condition, all new parts except for barrels and stocks - $3500 No L.E. needed but for sale to licensed mfgs. 

Edited by BDMERC
SALES UPDATE

• 2 weeks later...

I'll have put the MP-5's on Photobucket and will go ahead and provide the link tomorrow. Not a lot of detailed photos but it will give you an idea of condition and configurations. 

I have been selling based on P.M.'s requesting detailed pictures and descriptions of specific configuration guns, and this has kept me busy with what little time I have available. I have sold all of the S-E-F's (the $12K "bargain guns" sold first). 

I've have a number of "as new" HK pre-samples and post samples and didn't plan on taking detailed pictures of every gun (G3's, UMP's, G36's and 33's mostly).

P.M. me with your address if you are looking for something specific and I can send detailed pictures to your email with complete description.

If you are looking for a beater under "$12K", I have nothing in an HK in that condition or that price range.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Happy New Year!

Given I am no photographer, here is my best attempt to provide pictures of my top four HK MP5 Pre Samples. Just click on the link and it should take you to a slide show.

I have put orange stickers with numbers on them for I.D. purposes.

http://s15.photobucket.com/user/hupmobile/slideshow/Pre%20Dealer%20Sample%20HK%20MP5

DSCN0522_zps27qec8ls.jpgDSCN0520_zpsk3ivgxx4.jpgAll of these guns have been completely gone through by Mike at TSC. New furniture, lowers and B&T newly released accessories. Meprolight is new out of the box (box, manual and warranty card included with package). Prices start at $16K on this group as configured. I have sold all of my used MP5's and have decided to keep the one remaining SEF.

Thanks and Happy New Year.

Edited by BDMERC
pictures