markbritt

WTB: Interarms Walther PPK/S .380 Stainless

5 posts in this topic

Hello:

I am looking to buy an Interarms Walther PPK/S .380 in Stainless Steel.  I would prefer a combo with several mags and the factory box/paperwork, but would forego the extra mags and box if the price was right.

Thanks

Mark

I googled wtb interarms Walther ppks and this site came up. I have exactly what you are looking for, mid 80s Walther ppks interarms .380, original box manual and cleaning rod, 3 mags, brand new recoil springs, extra signature model grip, 2 holsters. Gun is in excellent condition just some very light holster wear, I bought it from a retired cop it was his back up boot gun. Let me know if you want pics and maybe work out a deal. 

Be careful with this.  The stainless PPK/S was only made in the US not Germany.  In the mid '80s, Walther Germany also produced a non shiny chrome electroplated PPK/S that looks like stainless, but it is not stainless.

I would highly suggest you post your WTB over on 'Walther Forums dot com' where you will find many knowledgeable members. 

Mine is shiny stainless, says interarms made in USA Alexandria Virginia, just like all the others I've seen, are you saying I could be mistaken about the year. I figured the interarms model was only made in the US .

Guys:

Thanks for the responses, but I picked one up already.

Mark