Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
don g. Brooksville Fl.

WTB/ M1 Garand & Carbine grenade launchers

7 posts in this topic

I have some new in cosmoline, actually had to open the crate from 1944 that they came in. So I think I have what you're looking for

17 hours ago, Samps said:

I have some new in cosmoline, actually had to open the crate from 1944 that they came in. So I think I have what you're looking for

Pictures please to -  dgranda@tampabay.rr.com  Thanks

They're in the green pouches, in a cosmoline wrap along with a disc in a separate wrap. I might have some pictures of opening one from years ago. I will also send pictures of some pouches and the piece wrapped but won't open a wrapped one because they won't be in mint condition after I if unwrap the piece of the cosmoline 

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 2:37 PM, Samps said:

They're in the green pouches, in a cosmoline wrap along with a disc in a separate wrap. I might have some pictures of opening one from years ago. I will also send pictures of some pouches and the piece wrapped but won't open a wrapped one because they won't be in mint condition after I if unwrap the piece of the cosmoline 

What make are they ??  Thanks.  Don

I'm sorry I misread your thread, you wanted the launchers. I have the sights for the launchers