SOLD: M240/M249/MAG58 Titanium Tripod Excellent+ Condition -- SOLD

Jim Rawles

UPDATE:  SOLD to rudedog

I can show you this tripod in detail with my Skype camera, if you have a Skype account.

Note: This item is cross-posted on The FALFiles Marketplace. The first firm "I'll take it" (by timestamp) trumps.

I am selling a scarce FN MAG-58 (M240 or M249) lightweight titanium recoil-absorbing ("soft mount") tripod. Made by FM of Argentina on FN tooling. This tripod traverses 360 degrees and has very solid separate lock-down levers for both traverse and elevation. Mount adapters are available for M1919s and for Barrett .50 rifles. This one was only used twice, so it is just about like new. Still has 98% of its original green and black paint! (Just a hint of wear on the feet.) Includes an original ammo can holder designed to fit British or Belgian narrow ammo belt cans. These are no longer being imported!  RE-REDUCED to $725 + $75 postage   -- SOLD to rudedog

The first firm "I'll take it" trumps.

No overseas orders. All NFA rules apply.

Payment via USPS PMO or P-yPal.

I love to barter. Some possible trades:

Winchester Model 88 .308 magazines (original factory 4-round or Colyer brand 8-round or 10-round extended mags.)
Canvas cover for a M2/M3 Browning .50 HB spare barrel, preferably the type with the relief gusset to accommodate a barrel handle bale.
Canvas cover for a complete M2/M3 Browning .50 HB, preferably the type with the relief gussets to accommodate ammo can and a barrel handle bale.
HK91 magazine loaders
HK91 magazine unloaders
Sealed original 10-packs of HK G3 alloy magazines.
Pelican or Starlight brand rifle hard cases (new or used.)
Choice pre-1899 production cartridge guns. (Mainly looking for Mausers and large frame S&W Top Break revolvers.)
Silver coins (I prefer U.S. American Eagles or pre-1965 U.S. dimes, quarters, and half dollars.)

Edited by Jim Rawles

Hey guys, This is the finest M240/MAG-58 tripod ever made, Jim is asking a great deal on it, This is not that Israeli junk early mount, This mount from FN is nearly 3000.00 if you could even buy it!!  Someone should snap it up if they have a 240 or 249 to put on it, They both work on it!!!!!!!!

Greg   G36Kinnc on the boards

Edited by g36kinnc
spelling