WTS: Swiss Sig 552 & Michael's Machines MM23E

Fnforme

I will work on getting some pics up within the next few days. I'm selling these to raise some funds for other purchases and an upcoming tax bill so I'm not interested in any trades.

1) SAN Swiss Sig 552-2SP with black finish, excellent+ condition. Never fired by me since I purchased it years ago. Includes two 30 round mags. $6,000 shipped and insured.

2) Michael's Machines MM23E in excellent+ condition. Never fired by me since I purchased it from a dealer who test fired it but purchased it new for a customer who failed to take delivery. $12,200 shipped and insured.

Please feel free to call or text me at Nine five 4 5 nine One 0 two thirty-nine if you're interested. I have many references available upon request. You can also e-mail or message me through the site.

On January 24, 2016 at 8:20 PM, Dscheid NFA Investments said:

My Sig 552-2SP is absolutely a dream to shoot and I am pretty sure I will never get rid of it.

While mine is an NFA item and not a 01 gun, I am sure yours is just as cool, just a longer barrel or extension attached. These are COOL and a joy to shoot.

Sig 552-2SP c.jpg

I completely agree! 552 is actually smoother shooting than the 553. I have one of these 552s that had a faux suppressor perm attached. It was re-registered as a SBR and the extension removed. I love it. These semiauto 552s are pretty rare in the US. Only about 100 in country. And the markings are awesome: "SG 552-2 SP COMMANDO".