Most compact and effective 9mm pistol can; any suggestion?

BDMERC

I would mostly appreciate response from anyone who has had real experience with what they recommend. I get a lot of performance specs. from the manufacturers that don't always seem to work as promised!

Customer wants to suppress a Glock 19 and HK P2000, both threaded; (I believe 1/2x28).

Thanks in advance for your input!

• 3 weeks later...

I shot a Glock 19 yesterday with a Silencerco Omega9K and was very impressed. Also shot two MKE Z5Ps side by side with an SWR Trident on one and the Omega 9K on the other. The Omega 9K sounded slightly quieter. 

Not scientific or exhaustive I know, but if buying a compact 9 right now I would get an Omega 9 K. 

• Like 1

I second the Omega 9K, I regularly demo them for customers and they are impressive for their size. They have also been popular for the MPXs, cut the barrel back to 4" and sink them inside the rail onto an 3 lug using the Octane adapter.  FYI, like a lot of other pistol cans, they don't come with a piston so don't forget to quote that in addition to the price of the can. 

• Like 1