Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tal35

Looking for ID and value on Items

4 posts in this topic

Couple of tripods , don't know what they are for, couple of pintle devices, Can of 600 30 carbine etc. Several boxes of 308 blanks, most on m60 links in boxes, most have green cloth with strap. Also some french 30-06 french, I was thinking it was bad stuff, 2-3k in boxes.  Friend without computer access possiblly interested in getting rid of , but need to get an idea of fair value.DSC08873_zpsbfoo9yeg.jpgDSC08872_zpst6odjtgm.jpgDSC08875_zpsivd6iosf.jpgDSC08885_zpslztyjan1.jpgDSC08877_zpsok6uvxjw.jpgDSC08881_zpshmpjzis9.jpg

Edited by tal35

26 minutes ago, tal35 said:

Couple of tripods , don't know what they are for, couple of pintle devices, Can of 600 30 carbine etc. Several boxes of 308 blanks, most on m60 links in boxes, most have green cloth with strap. Also some french 30-06 french, I was thinking it was bad stuff, 2-3k in boxes.  Friend without computer access possiblly interested in getting rid of , but need to get an idea of fair value.DSC08873_zpsbfoo9yeg.jpgDSC08872_zpst6odjtgm.jpgDSC08875_zpsivd6iosf.jpgDSC08885_zpslztyjan1.jpgDSC08877_zpsok6uvxjw.jpgDSC08881_zpshmpjzis9.jpg

First picture appears to be a ground mount for an FN-30.

Second picture appears to be a Bren Gun ground mount, with adaptors added to the front and rear mounting points to fit a gun other than a Bren.

Third picture appears to be an Israeli friction type equilibrator cradle for vehicle mounted Brownings.

Thanks for the reply! Any idea on values of the items you Id'd?

as always wcbrowning is spot on. the first pic is a fn30 grnd mount, one of my favs for the browning and quite stable with good height for the shooter average asking is  5/$600 if elevation device is not frozen. second photo is indeed a bren ground mount that looks like its been adapted for the browning 1919  what i have seen recently is $450/ 550 ask  the third looks like an izzy equilibrater for the browning and about a $250 item.. hope that helped ! mike todd

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com