Selling some of my collection

Bill in Bama

I hate to do it, but the time has come to pare down my modest collection of CIII weapons, so I'm listing these now.  All can go out on a Form 3 to a dealer or on a Form 4, tax paid, to individuals in Alabama. Pictures available on request.

Transferrables:

MAC 10, Powder Springs, 9mm.  This gun was just recently professionally refinished in matte black and looks great, comes with several mags, original soft case, and a Coastal screw-on suppressor.  Two stamps required.  $7,200 Gun Sold.  Coastal suppressor still available, $300.  SOLD and delivered.

Swedish K, one of my favorite sub-guns, finished in green, with quite a few mags, and sling.  Great shooter. Tube gun by Pearl on original Swedish K parts.  $16,000

AK47, Norinco conversion by Pearl, overstamp 7.62 over 5.45.  shot very little, with several mags.  $26,000

MP40.  Re-Wat done very well, hard to tell where the receiver was welded up.  Comes with several mags, extra bolt group mag loader.  $20,000

M3A1 Grease Gun by Guide Lamp div. Gen. Motors.  This gun comes with a suppressed barrel by Nick Hope, requires two stamps, plus several mags and loader.  Totally silent except for the sound of the bolt cycling!  $16,750. SOLD, pending funds.

STEN, tube gun by Wilson Arms of Brunswick, GA.  Nice black finish, loop stock and several mags.  I also have a barrelled suppressor by DLO that I will sell separately for this gun.  $5000.00  SOLD and delivered.

DLO suppressor/barrel for above STEN, $350.00  SOLD and delivered.

Pre-86 Samples:

HK33A2, original machine gun by HK, very nice gun.  $8,500.00

M2 Inland Carbine w/ 2 mags and sling.  $3,600.  SOLD & delivered

Madsen M50 w. several mags and loader.  Great little shooter.    SOLD & delivered .

Post-sample-law letter required.

UZI by IMI, w/ threaded barrel and original barrel.  $3,500.

Suppressor for above gun. $350.  Form 3 or on a Form 4 w/ tax paid.  SOLD.

All reasonable offers considered. Shipping costs to be determined.  I will accept 1/2 down with balance of funds due upon transfer approval.

For pics please email me at bmitch1948@gmail.com and I'll send you what I have.

Edited by Bill in Bama
added info

The following guns are SOLD pending transfer of funds:

MP40

STEN

M2 Carbine

M3 Grease Gun

Also, the HK33 is NOT a transferrable weapon, I was mistaken and upon inspecting the paperwork have discovered it is a Pre-86 dealer sample, so the price is not valid.  Sorry for any inconvenience it has caused.

• 2 months later...

Be happy to, but I don't have any right now, I"ll have to take some and send them to you. May be Sunday before I can get them done and sent.

The following guns are SOLD pending transfer of funds:

MP40

STEN

M2 Carbine

M3 Grease Gun

Also, the HK33 is NOT a transferrable weapon, I was mistaken and upon inspecting the paperwork have discovered it is a Pre-86 dealer sample, so the price is not valid.  Sorry for any inconvenience it has caused.

• 1 month later...