WTS: Leupold Mark 6 & 3 Mounts, $1,575

I am selling a Leupold Mark 6 1-6x20mm scope with the CMR-W 7.62 reticle, MSRP $2,859.99.  I am also including three different mounting systems:  the Larue QD mount it came with, a second Larue SPR/M4 EER VFZ mount, and a set of Vortex Precision Matched Riflescope Rings, low height, 34 mm.

The scope is hardly used at all.  It sat atop an M1A for a few weeks and had fewer than 50 rounds pass under it, after which I decided to go with a red-dot set-up instead.  I would have returned the Mark 6 to Larue Tactical, but they don’t take back optics once they have been mounted.  The scope tube has barely visible signs that it has sat in rings, not scratches, just a very slight change in the finish that you don’t notice unless you are looking for it.  (It might be possible to buff this out, but I didn’t want to run the experiment.)  Otherwise, the scope is in absolutely mint condition.  It comes with the original box, manuals, hex key, and lens caps, as well as the three mounting systems mentioned above.

I am asking $1,575 for the Mark 6 and accessories, shipped.  Payment through PayPal would be the easiest way to send funds. 

If you are interested in purchasing the scope or would like more information or pictures, please email me at paulandcarinfrederick@gmail.com.  Thanks!

Here is the product description from Leupold’s website:

The all-new Mark 6 1-6x20mm scope was engineered based on the years of elite riflescope making expertise in order to deliver relevant performance features to competition shooters and tactical operators in mid-range to CQB scenarios. Built around a rugged, ultra-bright daylight visible illumination system, the Mark 6 1-6x20mm offers a true "both eyes open" situational awareness at 1x, while also offering the ability to identify and engage targets out to several hundred meters at high magnification. Several notable mechanical/optical advances include the new low-profile, mil-based ZeroLock™ windage and tactical features that are common throughout Leupold’s Tactical product line. Hands down, the most commonly used phrase we hear from tactical end users is, “smaller, lighter, faster” when describing the perfect optic. Leupold Tactical Optics; we listened. And delivered. Elevation dials to prevent unintentional adjustment in the field and caliber-specific front focal plane reticles.