WTK: Glock 18C Operator's/Armorer's Manual?

Gorgon

Is there a manual for the Glock 18C? I've searched online plenty but all I get is results for airsoft. If someone would be willing to provide a copy or have one they are willing to sell, if it does indeed exist, it would be greatly appreciated. Email: nick.gorgenNOSPAM@gmail.com. 

Remove NOSPAM from email. 

Thanks,

Nick G. in Caledonia, WI

Nick:

I've never been able to locate a separate, distinct, manual for the Glock 18/18C. Was told by a knowledgable Glock Factory Rep that they never issued a unique manual for the select-fire models. Said they had some cobbled-up insert that they xeroxed on a piece of folded copier paper and just stuck into the middle of the standard manual which usually was lost by LE very quickly. It was folded in half and printed on both sides for a total of four pages that gave a little bit of extra information regarding: extra parts; requirement for special training; warnings regarding danger of significant barrel-climb when firing full-auto; etc… He said they no longer had copies - only made them as needed to insert in Gov/Mil/LE 18/18Cs as they shipped out. I've never found a copy anywhere, whether paper or .pdf format on the web. If you discover a source, I would be interested in it as well in order to complete my manuals.

hi all,  yes there is a "additional instructions - g18/ g18c" booklet included with g18's.

also there is a standard "generic" owners manual included.

sorry this is an agency property and I will not sell it, but I can send digital copy's if you want them.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Kennw said:

hi all,  yes there is a "additional instructions - g18/ g18c" booklet included with g18's.

also there is a standard "generic" owners manual included.

sorry this is an agency property and I will not sell it, but I can send digital copy's if you want them.

Sounds great, thanks for your response and the offer. Please forward to nick.gorgenNOSPAM@gmail.com at your earliest convenience. Remove NOSPAM from email. Also sent you PM. 

Thanks again!

Nick