Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mike todd

HELP!! INGLIS HIGHPOWER PARTS !

3 posts in this topic

I have been struggling of and on more than 3 years trying to complete a john Inglis high power pistol .  I'm down to needing a complete trigger ass, trigger pin  sear spring and slide stop. To date, no one has been able to tell me if FN parts will interchange or not and I have not located a source for the original ones.  the gun looks brand new with original finish and even has a partial decal. when I got it all the internals were missing and I have managed to gather all but the above . I'm getting desperate now and need all the help I can get. Gunparts corp has nothing .  THANX !! MIKE

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

Not sure about parts interchangeability (never tried that one!). I've got a N.I.B. Canadian Hi-power that I bought on impulse. After seeing it I am ready to sell. I'm not into the "black paint" finish!

I'm not sure how correct you want to be ,I would think that any P-35 (HI-Power)parts from the same year era or serial number range would work.. The HI-Power was made in several different countries you have to assume under the same specs.

1 person likes this