WTB: Drop In Auto Sear (DIAS) and Norrell Ruger 10/22 sear or trigger pack

GunMD

I'm in the market for a RDIAS to convert an AR-15 to select fire. I'm also looking for a Norrell 10/22 trigger pack. If you have either of those for sale, shoot me a note. Please include the price, condition, and if it's on a Form 3 or Form 4.

About me: I'm a private collector located in Maryland. I can happily supply references, including some of the big names in this business. I have cash.

Thanks for looking at this post.

GunMD

Edited by GunMD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm offering $29k for the DIAS, assuming excellent condition. If you're a scammer, save yourself the time; I'm going to ask for proof before sending you one cent.

For a good Norrell trigger pack, I'm offering $13-14k, depending on the host and if it's lever vs. button.

Thanks, guys.

For the DIAS, I'm offering $31k now.

I'm also looking for a Shrike / Ares Defense  / Fightlite MCR upper to use with a registered receiver. 

And on the off chance that someone on here is looking to unload some 1919 stuff, I also need:

1919a4 cloth belts for 308 (I have the cloth belt loader)

Israeli metal links for a 1919 in 308 / 7.62

a linker for the above metal links

PM me if you have any of the above. Happy New Years!

Edited by GunMD

• 3 weeks later...

I very much appreciate the folks who contacted me about the DIAS. Now that I've bought a steel one from one of you, I can check that off my list. Thank you. Same goes for the 1919 cloth belts. I'm in good shape now on those too.

I am still looking for another Norrell 10/22 trigger pack. If you have one, please let me know. 

Having researched the M60s, I decided that's next on my list. I'll probably post a separate advertisement on here, so as not to confuse folks. That said, I'm interested in one and preferably an updated E6. I have cash and would be happy to furnish references if needed. If you have one for sale, please send me some pics, details, and your price.

Thank you. Sturmgewehr is awesome!

• 3 years later...

A Norrell 10/22 pack with S&H Sear is coming up in the next Morphy auction. I finally bought one a few months ago integrally suppressed with the S&H sear set up by John. If I hadn't bought that I would be all over this. I'm very curious to see what this is going to bring.

https://auctions.morphyauctions.com/_N__STAINLESS_STEEL_RUGER_10_22_NORRELL_CONVERSION-LOT496108.aspx