Sienna Armory

WTB: VZ 52/57 7.62x39 magazines

5 posts in this topic

I have a post-sample VZ 52/57 belt-fed machine gun that accepts top-load 7.62x39 magazines.

I am trying to find some of these magazines.  Please let me know if you have any.

Call me at 281-467-5424 or email me at SiennaArmory@gmail.com

Thanks!

IMG_3352.jpg

Do the rifle magazines for the VZ52/57 fit? I know they are 10rnds but if they fit, there were some AK mags converted to work with the rifles that might work.

I bet though you are wanting original for the gun and from what i have been told they are very rare, good luck.

I played with that idea, but I think those are just as difficult to find.  I was playing with the idea, too, of converted AK mags, but being that it is belt-fed and will accept both 50rd belts and RPD belts, I figured it wouldn't really be worth the effort.  

I've always wanted VZ52/57 LMG, how smooth does it shoot compared to like a RPD?

It's pretty nice.  My father and I ran 200 rounds through it yesterday.  High rate of fire (feels like 1200rpm), but very steady and consistent.  I had it on the 3rd largest gas-port setting as-prescribed by the seller (you get a single shot rifle with the first setting).  It's a bit goofy to figure out, but once you learn the controls and the algebra of loading and arming it, its a fun gun to shoot.