WTB transferable Sten or Madsen M50

schnee

I have a Wilson mkII that has been shot very little since the late 80s.  It comes with 12 new fresh out of the cosmoline mags and a cool extra pistol grip stock.  it is on a from 4 in ND.  I want $6500 and you pay the taxes and transfer fees, I can pay shipping.  If you are interested email me at klarson@napa115.com and I can send pics. KEN

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 9:02 AM, 351W said:

I have a Wilson mkII that has been shot very little since the late 80s.  It comes with 12 new fresh out of the cosmoline mags and a cool extra pistol grip stock.  it is on a from 4 in ND.  I want $6500 and you pay the taxes and transfer fees, I can pay shipping.  If you are interested email me at klarson@napa115.com and I can send pics. KEN

I have a Wilson Mkll that I bought 15 years ago and have not used, kept in safe, and comes with two stocks. Form 4.  $6200 firm and you pay the taxes and transfer fees, I can pay shipping.  If you are interested email me at sales@solutionservicegroup.com 

Edited by mp4011