CT Jarhead

wanted M60 standard top cover--M3 Browning backplate info

5 posts in this topic

I need a top cover, standard, M60 with or without cover aluminum. Not looking for a museum piece; just want one that's serviceable. Need a ratty pistol grip and a few other bits, as well.  Also, does anyone have a drawing/print for the conversion of the M3 BMG backplate to spade grip configuration? Thanks.

Contact Aaron from ( Beltfeds.com ) he will help with all the m60 parts you need.

1 person likes this

Thanks, Adrian, but I don't think they have what I'm looking for, although they have lots of stuff I'd love to have. They do sell a lot of NOS stuff at better prices than you see for recycled junk on the 'sites'. 

Edited by CT Jarhead
Miscommunication....

@CT Jarhead, I don't recall ever receiving any email from you... I have however sold thousands of parts here in Sturm with no issues....I  have standard top covers in all conditions to include without aluminum to NOS... 

If interested email me. 

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

2 hours ago, Aaron in Mohnton Pa said:

@CT Jarhead, I don't recall ever receiving any email from you... I have however sold thousands of parts here in Sturm with no issues....I  have standard top covers in all conditions to include without aluminum to NOS... 

If interested email me. 

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

Thanks, Adrian, but I don't think they have what I'm looking for, although they have lots of stuff I'd love to have. They do sell a lot of NOS stuff at better prices than you see for recycled junk on the 'sites'.