Vortex Razor & Venom Micro Red Dot Reflex Sights NEW

Vortex Razor & Venom Micro Reflex Red Dot Sights - NEW with Lifetime unconditional warranty.

Contact me if interested.

• 3 MOA Dot model RZR-2001 (3 Available)
  • SOLD 6 MOA Dot model RZR-2003 SOLD
  • SOLD Optional 45 Degree Offset Mount available with purchase of the sight only for $49 ($79 item) SOLD

Made in Japan - higher quality build overall than the Viper or the Venom, thicker protective arch over the sight window. Significantly more durable than the Burris Fastfire III and other similar sights. Side loading battery - you do not need to remove the sight to change the battery. User selectible intensity so you aren't stuck with a too dim or too bright "automatic" setting. Uses the same footprint as the C-More micro red dots. $400 normal web pricing.

Viper 6 MOA only one available

Smaller and lighter than the Razor - tougher than the Burris FastFire III and costs less. Bottom loading battery. User selectible intensity so you aren't stuck with a too dim or too bright "automatic" setting. Uses the same footprint as the Burris Fastfire III micro red dots. $229 normal web pricing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both sights come with a Weaver / Picatinny rail mount, battery, tools and dust cover.

Price is for cash / personal check / USPS Money Order. Add 3.6% for credit cards (Visa/MC/Discover) Shipping runs about $19 insured. These are not listed on my web site at this price. You will need to call or email me to purchase one.   Phone 385-200-1950 - Email sales@*REMOVE*longrangesupply.com  - Be sure to remove the *REMOVE* from the email address before sending.

dim_razor_reddot.jpg

rd_rzr-3moa_br-t.jpg

rd_rzr-3moa_fr-t.jpg

razor-red-dot-RT45-offset-mount-back-mounted.jpg

series_rd_viper.jpg

Edited by Don - LongRangeSupply.com

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...