WTS: Registered MAC frames $5,750 shipped

JohnS

I have a few registered MAC frames for sale. I had Sam at Practical Solutions go over all of them and reparkerized them. They look good and are ready to build.

I have two MAC 11 .380 frames available. They have the small mag well. They were both in the white, unfired, and missing a few welds when I received them. Sam finished them so they are pretty much new old stock. I'm asking $6,000 shipped for each frame. 

I also have two MAC 10 frames in 45 acp. Asking $6,000 shipped for one and $5,500 for the other one. The discounted one had been shot at some point. It was laying on a table and somebody had an AD. Sam really impressed me with that one. His repair is basically invisible. It takes a very critical eye to even notice. A less honest man probably wouldn't even mention it. 

I have a FFL/SOT so they will transfer to your dealer on a form 3. I'm an eFile user so hopefully that will speed up the process. Funds up front to start the transfer. Can do 50% down and the remainder when paperwork to your dealer clears but you'll need to add an additional 10% to the price. These are priced to move. The first I'll take it gets them. Be glad to talk with serious buyer's. I'll try to get pictures posted but I'll email or text you all the pictures you could need to feel confident with your purchase.

Would also consider trades for pre May dealer samples. Also interested in high end night vision goggles and related gear.

Thanks

John Springle, Moderator Sales

Edited by JohnS
lower price

All the MAC 10s are accounted for. Two are sold the other two are sold pending funds.

MAC 11s are still available.  I've lowered the price to $5,750 shipped. These are nice and shouldn't last long. I can discount price if you buy both. Probably not going to go any cheaper.