***** FOR GOD, COUNTRY, GUNS AND POSTERITY - GET UP OFF YOUR ASS AND VOTE TUESDAY NOVEMBER 8 *****

MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION WE ARE LIKELY TO SEE FOR THE NEXT HUNDRED YEARS. MAKE YOUR MARK AND ENSURE SHE DOES NOT BECOME PRESIDENT. IF ALL CONSERVATIVES ACTUALLY VOTED, WE WOULD WIN, BY A LANDSLIDE, EVERY SINGLE TIME. WE REMAIN THE SILENT MAJORITY BUT MANY OF US ARE ALSO COMPLACENT AND LAZY AS HELL. VOTE FOR YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOM.

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, Born loser...in Montana said:

Sorry for the confusion... my smart technology has been getting the best of me lately...

" But many of us are complacent and lazy as Hell"... my intended response:....Not Me... Not Now... Not Ever! ...Vote Freedom...

Excellent - I understand what you meant now... I always want to kick the shit out of all the supposed, conservative, "gun people" that won't vote yet constantly bitch and moan for years after an Obama bin Laden or Klinton gets elected. I remind them that they have no right to complain since they pretty much voted For those Assholes by Not opposing them and actually voting for the better choice. So tragic. It absolutely amazes me that it remains so difficult to motivate many people to do something so important, painless and simple. They refuse despite the reality that the future of our world hinges on the outcome.

Edited by Precision Technology
Blue Text

Thank you for the kind words! I believe that if the people of the world were more like the 99% of Us here on Sturm, we would have very few real problems. Good old USA would be one hell of a great country again, guiding other lands, by example, to freedom and prosperity. The hope for future generations burns brighter now that we have Trump. Thanks to you and everyone else that made that dream a reality!