WTS: Surplus Metric FAL and Steel HK G3 Magazines - All In The Wrap

WTS: Surplus Metric Pattern 20 Rnd FAL  Magazines - In The Wrap - ALL SPF

I have 20 standard metric pattern 20 round FAL magazines available for sale. Each mag is individually sealed and looks fantastic. I have had these stored away for several years so Im not sure as to the original country of origin. I believe that they are reconditioned as opposed to factory new. Each features the same dark gray non reflective finish and all appear to be in great shape. Cross posted. 

-Price: $20.00 each

-Shipping: Actual cost

-Contact: PM or email me at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove “NOSPAM”)

-Payment: Paypal (gift or standard plus 3.5%) or USPS money order, all sales final

FAL%20-%202.jpg

FAL%20-%203.jpg

WTS: Surplus Steel HK G3 20 Round Magazines - In The Wrap - ONLY 4 LEFT

I have 20 excellent condition steel HK G3 20 round magazines available for sale. The mags are all individually sealed making them ideal for long term storage or immediate use. Manufacturers appear to be a mix of both HK and Rheinmetall. These are high quality magazines that are made to last much longer than comparable aluminum examples. I believe that these are reconditioned as opposed to factory new. Each mag exhibits a beautiful even non reflective dark gray finish. Cross posted. 

-Price: $10.00 each

-Shipping: Actual cost

-Contact: PM or email me at bevisblack15NOSPAM@yahoo.com (remove “NOSPAM”)

-Payment: Paypal (gift or standard plus 3.5%) or USPS money order, all sales final

G3%20-%201.jpg

G3%20-%202.jpg

G3%20-%203.jpg

Edited by BoomDoc