WTS: Sig P226 X-series pistols: B&W, C&C, Classic, PPC, Super Match, Skeleton

Firearms Depot

I am offering these Sig Sauer X-pistols that are produced in Germany by their Mastershop unit. There are very few manufactured let alone imported into the US. These are the most highly sought after X-models for shooting and collecting.

• ·          X-6 Classic, SAO, .40S&W pistol package complete with (2) 14rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool and plastic case.  SOLD!
  •        X-6 Supermatch, SAO, 9mm pistol package complete with (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool and plastic case.  SOLD!
  •    X-6 Skeleton Gen I, SAO, 9mm pistol package complete with (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool and plastic case. SOLD!
  •    X-6 Chrome and Carbon, SAO, 9mm pistol packages complete with (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool and plastic case. Price is: $6,800.00 delivered to your FFL
  •   X-6 PPC Skeleton, SAO, 9mm pistol packages complete with (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool and plastic case. SOLD!
  •    X-6 Classic, SAO, 9mm pistol packages complete with (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool and plastic case. . SOLD!
  • X-5 Chrome and Carbon, SAO, 9mm pistol packages complete with (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool and plastic case. Price is: $6,500.00 delivered to your FFL
  •  X-5 Supermatch, SAO, 9mm pistol packages complete with (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool and plastic case. Price is: $5,950.00 delivered to your FFL.
  •   X-5 Black & White, SAO, 9mm pistol packages complete with (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool and plastic case. Price is: $6,100.00 delivered to your FFL.

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 14  & 19 round magazine capacities before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PAYMENT: I accept a USPS Money Order or the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: There is a 3.5% CC surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

SHIPPING: $30.00 per pistol via USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Please contact me at Bob@firearmsdepot.us or 928-522-6466 for more information.

Thank you for your interest.

X-6SM-1.JPG

X-6 Supermatch

DSC03837.JPG

X-6 Skeleton

X6PPCSKBl.5.JPG

X-6 PPC Skeleton (One of five produced by Sig's Mastershop)

X5B&W2.JPG

X-5 Black & White (B&W)

X5C&C6.jpg

X-5 Chrome  Carbon (C&C)

X-Six_Chrome_Carbone.4.JPG

X-6 Chrome & Carbon (C&C)

X5_Super_Match4.JPG

X-5 Super Match

SigSauer_X6_Classic.4.JPG

X-6 Classic 9mm & .40S&W

Edited by Firearms Depot
Noted SOLD pistols.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello my name is Todd and i am interested in one or two of your pistols. Please get in touch i am new at this so you can contact me by email or by phone number 404 271 8892.

Edited by William
misspelled words and grammer