Another Scammer !!!!!!!!!

cathsapp3k7@gmail.com

Also going by :

t.surf2@aol.com

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Responding to WTB ADD for M21a1 20mm ammo

Sent me a picture of a signal flare.

When I said ammo not flares Viola they had those also. ( pictures from google)

Scammer took a dump when I asked for a picture of the ammo and a note with my name on it.

Here too! Hit my WTB ad for Sterling tubes. Sent me an internet harvested picture. I'll played along and ask for copy of paperwork and price. He comes back with $450 for three tubes and no paperwork. Finally called him out on it and he went away...for now. 

Jim @Side Arm Sams

Edited by Side Arm Sams
Typos

• 1 month later...

I think I got another scammer also. I placed a WTB for M2 water jacket parts and got this at first

First email received::::

David Here! Please let me know if you are still interested in purchasing a M2 50 bmg water jacket small parts, Email and I'll get back to you

Thanks,
David Turner

403 Dunlop St, 
Marion, SC 29571

I replied and got this email along with some pictures of a dummy M2hb::::

Hi Allan

Thanks for writing. Sorry for the late in response as i was busy with meetings, i just got a chance to check my email. I have the  M2 50 bmg water jacket small parts for sale in excellent condition. I am asking for $2,395 for  shipped. Price is firm, It will be shipped to your FFL. It is your responsibility to ensure that the gun is legal to own and receive in your area. I am in South Carolina and will ship via UPS. The asking price includes shipping and will take payment via Money gram, What's your complete shipping address?

Sounds like a scammer, anybody get anything like this also ?

• 2 weeks later...

I asked him for a pic showing the item and a piece of paper with today's date and his email address and he said:

"Thanks for writing. I am sorry mate, I am a very busy person to start doing such things.  I understand your being wary and addition to us not having had any deal in the past, but I think at my age of 58, I should be a bit trust worthy. $95 isn't an amount to be conned, although, some thieves will do so. My word is my bond anyway. Shipping Arrangement will will have to begin immediately. Because I have many things I am attending to. If not so, I think we cannot have a deal. 
Cheers, David"

Sounds halfway legit, but I couldn't get past the fact that he wanted a money gram, wanted to rush the deal and wouldn't show me any proof of the item. Then I found this Sturm post. Thank God.

Edited by Cincylance