WTK: Who to talk to about an old Type 58 AK-47

TGW

Want to know a little bit about this type 58 Ak-47 machine gun I picked up. A little bit of info on the net, but would like to talk to someone who knows. If anybody know anybody I could contact about this it would be much appreciated. Thanks TGW

9 hours ago, TGW said:

Want to know a little bit about this type 58 Ak-47 machine gun I picked up. A little bit of info on the net, but would like to talk to someone who knows. If anybody know anybody I could contact about this it would be much appreciated. Thanks TGW

TGW, 

The North Korean Type 58 Rifle is a direct copy of the Third Model AK-47. In addition to the Soviet Union, the People's Republic of China, the German Democratic Republic (East Germany), Poland, Romania, Bulgaria, North Korea, Hungary and Yugoslavia have manufactured the AK-47.

Thanks,

Rodney 

On 10/26/2016 at 11:34 AM, TGW said:

Check out AK-47 The Grim Reaper II book, lots of info and photos.