WTS NOS H&K Heckler & Koch 9mm Scope for MP5 and AR15

I have a small lot of the original Hensoldt-Wetzlar (Zeiss) scopes made for H&K to be supplied to their customers who purchased the MP5/MP5k, and the label inside the case lid is so marked. They are in new unused condition and the sets are complete less the mount, which H&K seems to have removed for whatever reason at some point after they were delivered, indeed some of the lids have an exterior sticker that says "no mount". The stickers are same type/material as H&K used on some 5.56 scopes they supplied with 33E's where a number was added to the exterior of the lid. Other containers that don't have the sticker had a "9" added. Payment is by USPS M.O. ONLY. These units are a must for SD/suppressed use of the MP5 as a short range sniping system, BDC can be set for 15, 25, 50, 75, and 100m. Original scopes of this model are super rare, don't miss out!

$695/shipping, USPS M.O. ONLY!

A word about fakes. There are a couple of ebay sellers based in Germany who have for years been selling BW surplus Z24 scopes that they have "tailored" to the American market, and they made a lot of money ripping people off. Here's how to tell what you're looking at. All of the BW surplus scopes are marked "Fero-Z24" at the rear of the tube. If it has this marking, it is a surplus scope and the BDC is set up for 7.62. The scopes that H&K ordered to be supplied with the 33E or the MP5/MP5k do not have this marking, only a 6 digit serial number. The 33E scopes are marked "0.5" beneath the serial number, MP5/MP5K scopes are marked "0.25". Surplus BW scopes have no similar marking underneath the serial number. The BW scopes are not originally marked for caliber and there is more than enough space on the ring to add ".223", which is what these two sellers did. Fake .223 turret rings have also been made. America does .223, not so much the rest of the world or foreign mil/LE buyers. A real 5.56 scope will be marked "5.56 NATO", not ".223". For the faked 9mm models the BDC markings of course could not be remotely similar, so they had new turret rings made to simulate the correct markings, but they marked them "9mm Nato". A real MP5/MP5k scope will be marked "9 NATO". Last of all, BW surplus scopes I have seen have flat head tapered screws to attach to the mount, real 33E and MP5/MP5K have dome head screws.

DSC01444.JPG

DSC01445.JPG

DSC01448.JPG

These scopes are the "real deal " extremely rare . If you own a HK 33 / 93 or MP5/ k  and like the accuracy with iron sights ...then you will love the results you can achieve with this scope . Purposely designed for military service built by one of the best manufacturers  known. 

I personally own one of each caliber. Purchased  from the outlaw "Josey Wales" . He stands behind what he sells. You won't find a seller with more integrity.

If you want the "good stuff"...

....Don't delay they won't last long . 

I appreciate the kind words Sir. The 5.56mm are all gone, only 9mm left. Not just for MP5 series, they work great on 9mm AR15 flat tops as well, all you need is an A.R.M.S. #7 STANAG adapter mount. This mount is no longer in production, but I bought the last available and therefore have a few available to scope buyers only.

• 4 weeks later...