Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Austringer

Approved Eform Form 1

3 posts in this topic

I submitted a form 1 for a DD back in March of this year and it was finally approved as of 9/11.  The form shows up in the approved folder on the site, it has a permit number and a finalized date (9/11).  I viewed the form but the form shows it as submitted and no signature.  I have not received a paper copy of the approved form....  what is the process once a eform is approved? Do they send the approved copy to you and if so, how long does it take from the time it's approved to the time it's mailed (provided they mail them)?

ONCE the form is approved it still has to get through the "pile" to be signed. (sigh) They tell me, I have 2 transfers that are approved and in limbo for the supervisor to sign  I would think the same is true for ALL approvals "e-form " or not.    Let us know where this go's when you get an answer PLEASE!

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

They don't mail them.  You will get an email with a PDF file attached which will be an image of your approved form.   the email header will look something like this

eForms Application Status Change Notification for Permit/Control No:

Status has been changed to approved.   That will be all you'll get.  As long as there is an image of a stamp and the box checked is approved you are good to go.  A signature at the bottom is irrelevant.