Transferable HK G3K (Fleming) Form 3 $19.5k PRICE DROP

outrnm

Form 3 gun for quick and easy transfer (I am not a dealer but my SOT dealer has it in his possession).

Very good condition HK G3K IB date code.  Very low round count. Conversion done by Fleming he is the maker on the paperwork.  HK Collapsible stock, 1 magazine, Ambi pack.  Very rare gun. 

$22,000

Price DROP $19.5K in Oregon.         

g3-2.jpgg3-3.jpg 

g3-1.jpg

db_HKG31.gif

Edited by outrnm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I replied to all reasonable offer PM's.  Sorry guys this gun is rising in value every week, i wont take $18K.  My price is below market already and we all know it ;)  Cleanest and coolest G3 out there and with a 22LR kit you can shoot full auto for dirt cheap that runs better than any mac11 or ar15 22lr kit.

Some people have asked about the 22lr full auto kit

here it is: https://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=1147&idcategory=126

they run flawless in my experience in these German guns.  This G3K is much lighter than a standard g3/91 due to the shorter barrel, handguard and stock it feels like more like a Hk51.  Its an awesome host, just a tad bigger than the Mp5.

Video:

Edited by outrnm

4392d1257347412-g3k-conversion-question-

several people have sent a PM asking about the size difference, here is a good picture to illustrate what the G3K is all about.  Its very compact.  These conversions are $4500 for a semi-gun G3K conversion just to give you an idea of how much work is involved.

• 2 weeks later...

To answer few questions that were brought up; I might consider doing 50% now and rest on approval in the near future.  I have 2 parties who are interested in doing the deal that way i am just not familiar with this process.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...