Guns off market for the time being

terma-nator

One of these two SBR hosts will be sold with the 4 position trigger pack with a Fleming H-sear installed. Priced with and without pack. I only have one pack to sell.

1.    MP5-N (date code KB) SN 43-16XXX by Murray Urback. This started out as an HK94 not a parts kit.This is an SBR on Form 1 in Florida. (HK94 has been remarked to “MP5-N”). Barrel is one piece threaded with tri-lug. 4 position trigger pack with a Fleming H-sear installed. SN H04XX $37,500,00, host alone $7800.00 Comes as pictured with stock. I believe that the bolt is welded for full auto operation. MP5-N.jpg

2.    MP5-SD (date code IF) SN 69XX  This started out as an HK94 not a parts kit. This MP5-SD was converted and remarked by Curtis Higgins. This is an SBR on one Form 4 and one form 1 in Florida. (HK94 has been remarked to MP5-SD). 4 position trigger pack with a Fleming H-sear installed. SN H04XX $37,500,00, host alone $7800.00. I believe that the bolt is welded for full auto operation. Also, Curtis sent gun with less than perfect Rubber Forearm. Gun is good to go, but if you wanted a beautiful gun, a refinish will do wonders! This was my favorite gun to shoot at subgun matches. Always had bullet holes nearly touching each other. MP5-SD-10.jpg

MP5K-N (date code IK) SN 21-14XXX by Murray Urback. This started out as an SP89 not a parts kit. Barrel is one piece threaded with tri-lug. HK (SP89 has been remarked) This is not an NFA weapon, so normal transfers ok. $7800,00 Comes as pictured with B&T Folding Stock and forward grip. The bolt is a full auto bolt, not a welded bolt. Will only sell this with above trigger pack, Or after it is sold.

MP5K-1.jpg

The above guns have all been used and might have some light handling and/or scratches. But a refinish (not needed) would make them perfect. All guns come with at least one original magazine. Extras can be arranged at time of sale.

I have the MP5-N, and MP5-SD registered as SBR's but the MP5K is not registered (I just take off the stock and front vertical grip when the sear isn't installed).

All guns are fully transferable and On Form 4’s in Florida except the MP5K-N which is a “normal” pistol.

All the guns are in storage in Fort Myers Florida.

I can complete the transfers when the forms are returned. I do have references in Florida, and all these form 4’s can be verified by NFA ATF (They will verify the information on them over the phone if you have a copy in front of you.)

Payment by personal check ok. Shipping is not included, and will ship however buyer desires.

Edited by terma-nator
Guns off market for the time being