WTS: Sig P226 X-Six X-6 X6 Enhanced Match SAO 9mm $5000

I am offering a brand new in box Sig Sauer P226 X-6e Gen II Match SAO, 9mm pistol package. This rare pistol has not been imported into the US in over 3 years. The Gen II pistols can accept many of the Sig X-Series accessories that I offer on Gunbroker.

SPECIFICATIONS: *9mm *6" barrel *Stainless Steel lower and slide *SAO *Adjustable rear sight *extended magazine release *Skeletonized hammer and trigger*(2) 19rd magazines with jetwell *Black X-grips included.

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Pistol, (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool, lubricant, proper Sig cardboard box and factory plastic case.

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 19 round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PRICE: $5,000.00

PAYMENT: I accept a USPS Money Order or the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: There is a 3.5% CC surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

SHIPPING: $30.00. USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

NOTE: X-SERIES 9mm PISTOLS ORDERED AND COMING FROM GERMANY: X-5 SUPERMATCH,X-6 MATCH, X-6 SUPERMATCH, X-6 PPC, P210 Super Target and the elusive X-6 SKELETON. Please contact me at Bob@firearmsdepot.us or 928-522-6466 for more information.

X-SERIES VIDEO: 

Thank you for your interest.

DSC04174.JPG

DSC04173.JPG

DSC04172.JPG

DSC04175.JPG

DSC04176.JPG

DSC04181.JPG

DSC04182.JPG