WTS: AWC Ultra II // CZ 452 Suppressed .22LR Rifle

EPSolo

Ultra lightweight, ultra quiet. This CZ 452 features an integrated suppressor manufactured by AWC, with a reputation for superior quality. This .22LR rifle is the perfect varmint gun or plinker! It is brand new in the box, and has never been fired. Always kept in an air conditioned facility. You might notice in the photos slight handling marks in the wood, but obviously nothing major. It's a beautiful piece that still maintains its functionality. Fully transferable on a Form 4.

This is part of my personal collection that I am currently trying to downsize in order to fund the purchase of a new house.

$1399 + $70 shipping.
Shipping is via UPS and includes Professional Packing, Insurance, and requires an Adult Signature.
Buyer pays stamps.

Florida residents will be subject to 6% state tax. I accept payment via personal check, cashier’s check, or money order. I will begin NFA paperwork once full payment has been received and keep you posted on the process until it reaches your Class 3 dealer.

If you have any concerns, references are available upon request. I am very reputable in both the firearms and NFA worlds. I am an FFL holder and I own a business based out of Naples, FL. We operate out of an 8,000 square foot building and specialize in buying and selling guns along with ammo and other accessories. We often sell at gun shows in the Fort Myers, Tampa, and Miami areas. This has been my profession for many years. If there is anything that you are looking for, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

For the quickest response, you can reach my assistant by phone Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30pm EST at (239) 434-0841.

IMG_2151.JPG
IMG_2155.JPG
IMG_2156.JPG
IMG_2157.JPG
IMG_2158.JPG
IMG_2160.JPG

IMG_2164.JPG
IMG_2166.JPG

Edited by EPSolo
Price Reduction

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...