WTS 1928A1 Savage British Lend/Lease $27K

Orion

1928A1 Savage British lend / Lease; The gun runs great, matching upper and lower receivers, original finish, nice clean bore. All Savage / Stevens parts on the upper receiver, Savage wood. Included in the sale is everything pictured, 3 original mags that came with the gun when I purchased it, they are on the rough side but functional. The 5 twenty round mags and 6 thirty round mags are in very good condition, 50 round drum, the pouches cleaning rod and booklet. These are just a few pictures if your interested in the gun email me for additional pictures. Let me know if you have any questions, $27,000 shipped and insured.

P3FLTENG1@VERIZON.NET

IMG_1780.JPG

IMG_1789.JPG

IMG_1782.JPG

IMG_1791.JPG

IMG_3452.JPG

IMG_3448.JPG

IMG_3450.JPG

IMG_3441.JPG

IMG_3418.JPG

IMG_3419.JPG

IMG_3423.JPG

IMG_3424.JPG

Edited by Orion

I have a 1903 Red Star and 1941 M1 Lend Lease and love the history that goes with it. My Red star is the easiest to prove it was a LL as there are around 200 of them and their serial numbers are known. The Garand is tougher but I am as certain as you can be that mine is a LL.

I don't yet know the history of Thompson style guns like you have listed being lend leases, which is why I asked the question. I know with M1 Garands, Brittish proofs aren't enough to prove it was an actual lend lease. Maybe they are with this gun? I have no idea. I am a Lend Lease collector and was simply curious about your listing. It is a beautiful gun and someone would be lucky to have it. Good luck with your sale

• 3 weeks later...