WTS: Full Size UZI w/ B&G Machine 9mm Bolt - TRANSFERABLE!

EPSolo

This Uzi comes with a slotted bolt by B&G Machine. It operates from an open bolt position, and it ran like a champ when we demo'd it! Super reliable, flawless operation. EXCELLENT condition overall and fully TRANSFERABLE on a Form 4 to your trust OR to your local dealer!

$12850 + $100 Shipping --- PRICE REDUCED TO $10500 FOR A QUICK SALE!
Shipping is via UPS and includes Professional Packing, Insurance, and requires an Adult Signature - everything you would expect when purchasing a high end piece!
Buyer pays stamps.

I accept payment via personal check, cashier’s check, money order, or wire transfer. I will begin NFA paperwork once full payment has been received and keep you posted on the process until it reaches your Class 3 dealer.

This is a part of my personal collection. Currently downsizing to fund the purchase of a new house. Please keep an eye out for my other listings!

You can contact me on here with any questions, via my personal email (oldsaltye@yahoo.com), or you can call my cell at (239) 825-53four8 - please leave a voicemail if I don't answer and I will call you back ASAP. 

If you have any concerns, references are available upon request. I am very reputable in both the firearms and NFA worlds. I am an FFL holder and I own a business based out of Naples, FL. We operate out of an 8,000 square foot building and specialize in buying and selling guns along with ammo and other accessories. We often sell at gun shows in the Fort Myers, Tampa, and Miami areas. This has been my profession for many years. If there is anything that you are looking for, or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

For the quickest response, you can reach my assistant by phone Monday through Friday between 8am and 4:30pm EST at (239) 434-0841.

IMG_1307.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1299.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1303.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG
IMG_1294.JPG
IMG_1295.JPG
IMG_1296.JPG
IMG_1297.JPG
IMG_1298.JPG

Edited by EPSolo