FFL/SOT IN DALLAS AREA -What's up with Marty!?

BDMERC

Has anyone done business with Marty Dean Mabry of Quality Sporting Arms in Fort Worth, TX?

He sold me a G3 SG1 in May and said he would advise when NFA  approved the form 3 transfer. Emails in August and September got the same answer.

I called my examiner who was able to provide me a copy of the approved Form 3. I faxed and email/ scanned Marty a copy.

Marty went from excellent communications (especially before I sent the check) to where he now doesn't answer his phone (mailbox is full), and no response to dozens of emails and faxes! 

If anybody knows Marty I would appreciate it if they could let him know I am trying to get in touch with him.

Sort of, kind of would like to have my gun!

Thanks!

Tom

770-315-7734

Edited by BDMERC
misspell

Thanks for the offer.

I was hoping maybe some dealers in the Dallas/ Ft Worth area may have some insight.

If the guy is in the hospital, or dealing with some major calamity,  he's got my sympathy and I'll cool it and wait.

If on the other hand he is just flat out ignoring me, maybe I need to find him and pay him a visit.

Thanks again though for the offer. I thought I had done enough business with other Dealers in TX that some of them would know of him and at least offer their input. 

Thanks for the info.!

I'd like to think so as well. His business address is 3657 N. Beach St., Fort Worth, 76137. I wonder if it is a bonafide business or just a mail drop. I know for a fact that he can't be reached by phone, 817-740-9933. All I get is an answering machine that won't let you leave a  message because his mailbox is full. I even sent him a fax with my name and number and "CALL ME" written on it.

With that kind of responsiveness, I hope he has a day job!

Marty called me today and after a brief explanation, I pulled my foot out of my mouth and apologized. He has been out of town tending to a family member with an irreversible illness. Despite everything he has going on, he shipped the gun first thing this morning and provided me a tracking number.

My apologies to Board members as well for indicating a problem, that turned out only to be my problem of a lack of patience and trust.