WTS: Transferable Hk Sear (S&H) - $33,000

Aaron in Mohnton Pa

Listing for a friend of mine here in Pa. Transferable Hk Sear manufactured by S&H. It is installed in a SEF pack. Registered in 9mm, .223, .308. 

On a form 4 in Pennsylvania. No host gun is included with the sale. Pack runs great with no issues. Pictures below. 

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

image_154.jpeg

image_155.jpeg

image_156.jpeg

image_157.jpeg

• Like 1

Thank you!

To further prove my ignorance , I am assuming a " sear ready", already registered SBR (91, 51, 93, 53, 94) with the correct ejector installed in the pack, can become a M.G. with this pack installed?

What would my customer need to advise ATF/NFA unpon installation, if anything?

Thank you for your time and patience!

@BDMERC , you are correct. There is a bunch of different hosts that this sear can be placed in which would then be legal machine guns. 

There is a lot of different companies that make these hosts, to include original Hk. Michael's Machines has a huge selection. Here is the link which includes lots of pictures of his products. http://michaelsmachines.com

The sear pack is the registered machine gun in this case. Placing it in a host it was designed for does not require any notification to the ATF. If your cosutmer wants to take 5 hosts to the range, he can move the pack from host to host if he so chooses.

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...