Anschutz, Voere & TRC-83 With Scope

2 posts in this topic

Savage/Anschutz Match 64 target rifle is 22 LR. This gun is flat out minty condition made in West Germany and imported by Savage is the 1960's. It has a fully adjusable high end Anschutz rear peep and hooded front sight. The receiver is grooved for a scope as well as is has 2 robust factory scope mounts on the barrel as well. I have owned this gun 18 1/2 years and never fired it. This is a top notch target or egg shoot gun. There is a leather front strap for holding the gun while standing for shooting also.   $895  Reduced OBO

Thompson Center Single Shot TCR-83 Rifle in 22/250 caliber with a 25 3/4" heavy barrel with TC scope mounts. Now I added a brand new in box Simmons 6-18X40 AO Scope with Target Turrets. Excellent condition with nice wood. These are very well made guns that can change barrels and calibers very easy.   $895   OBO

Voere Kufstein "Austrian Made" 22 semi auto clip fed rifle. This rare and well made gun I have owned for 21 years and only test fired it. Nice checkered front stock as well as rear grip along with sling swivels. It has a very good crisp sight pattern set of open sights with a hooded front sight.  $595

E-mail me direct at  for pictures or questions.  Must ship to FFL.

Edited by garysgun
Edit Text marked sold ones

Make me an offer on one or all of these rifles. All in excellent condition along with a scope added to the TCR-83.