WTS: Hk VP9 9mm, 700009LE-A5, night sites (3) mags $679.00 shipped

I am offering a brand new Hk VP9 9mm, 700009LE-A5,V-1 model with night sights and (3) 15 rd magazines. The package includes brand new Handgun, (3) 15rd magazines, backstraps, manual, lock and case. 
This is a brand new hard to find VP9 Law Enforcement package with night sights. Please carefully review the photos for details. Hk ceased production and importation of this model until mid-late 2016.

MORE PHOTOS: https://imageshack.com/a/ne44/1

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 15 round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PRICE: $679.00. including shipping to your FFL.

PAYMENT: USPS Money Order or the following Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: There is a 3% CC surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

SHIPPING: INCLUDED: USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Thank you for looking and check me out here:

www.facebook.com/firearmsdepot & www.firearmsdepot.us 

GBJXrE.jpg

Edited by Firearms Depot
Reduced price

• 1 month later...