WTS: Transferable M60e6 - RIA - $48,000 - Pics

Aaron in Mohnton Pa

Gentlemen,

I have for sale a Rock Island Armory M60e6. I have had this gun for awhile and it is on a Form 4 in Pennsylvania. Receiver is factory original and no modifications have been done to it. This gun runs flawlessly and is in very nice condition. I meticulously maintained this gun and it has never let me down. Super low round count on the E6 kit. I am unsure of the approximate round count on the gun. I am the second owner of this weapon. The original owner bought it direct from Rock Island Armory.

Please don't waste my time with low offers. The gun will either sell for or close to my asking price or back in the safe it goes. Gun Will include a spare Bolt (complete), OpRod, and 1 CapCo 100 round Ammo Box.

Not interested in any trades as every cent from this sale will be going into another project.

$48,000

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

e6%2011.jpg

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa

2 hours ago, Austringer said:

That's a lot of nice accessories and mounts that come with the 60!  How many rounds are included, looks to be at lease a couple thousand?!?!

Just because there is a photo of something doesn't mean it comes with it. He clearly posts what is included in his price. Do you think his house comes with it? Clearly the gun is sitting in a room, so by your logic the room comes with it? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, damcv62 said:

Just because there is a photo of something doesn't mean it comes with it. He clearly posts what is included in his price. Do you think his house comes with it? Clearly the gun is sitting in a room, so by your logic the room comes with it? 

Good one.  LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Two Week BTT... Serious buyers are welcome to test fire and inspect the weapon here in Pennsylvania. 

Below video shows this actual gun running. Those are only 50 round belts in the video. Proper cool down done between firing. 

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

@Cobranut People usually have a lot of questions regarding these M60s when buying them, usually new buyers about if they will run right or not...  Plenty of videos to show this one runs flawlessly. 

Thank you for the kind words

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

• 3 weeks later...