trader_bob01

WTB Model 1913 Cavalry Saber

7 posts in this topic

Looking for an original USGI Model 1913 Cavalry Saber with sheath. Must be in at least fair to excellent condition (anything from minor surface rust to I could use it as a mirror to shave).

I've got a model 1908 that looks like new.

Although the British 1908 and 1912 pattern Calvary sabres look similar, I am really just interested in the Patton sword. However, than you for the reply.

Hello...I have a Patton Sword, like you were requesting.  It has the sheath and the blade is close to mint.  AND...thank God...no-one introduced it to a grinder as it still has the original edge.  Contact me through email at....................  bgmc714nospam@gmail.com for pictures and additional information.

Thank you...

Brian

Hello...I have a Patton Sword, like you were requesting.  It has the sheath and the blade is close to mint.  AND...thank God...no-one introduced it to a grinder as it still has the original edge.  Contact me through email at....................  bgmc714nospam@gmail.com for pictures and additional information.

Thank you...

Brian

Hedrok, I have attempted to contact you but that e-mail address comes back as invalid.

Thank you...

Brian

Delete the "nospam" and it should work.