WTB: K43 Original Magazine

Aussiematt

• 2 weeks later...

MATTHEW,  Do you shoot or plan to shoot your K43?  I have 1 or 2 original nazi mags in great condition and maybe one Norwegian original.  the deal is they are with my complete G41 milled top cover/ carrier  assembly I used to shoot mine.  before the guns got so danged expensive, we used to shoot them all day as it was the only semi 8mm at the time and ammo was about the same as  .22 rimfire in quantity. we altered the prewar german" magazine 25 rounds" to fit and turned them into hoses. in the process making a couple select fire. after I blew the 3rd or 4th safety lever out and broke the rear of receivers, I discovered the 41 parts would fit right on/ NO alterations!   several of my group followed suit and we NEVER broke another gun. it also made them almost 100% reliable. For 30+ years I bought every top end I could find and promoted this conversion I gave my last 2 guns to a young man that will never shoot them and have this "kit" left over. any interest? if so will forward pics and price, I would like it all to go same time. cheers mike

9 hours ago, mike todd said:

MATTHEW,  Do you shoot or plan to shoot your K43?  I have 1 or 2 original nazi mags in great condition and maybe one Norwegian original.  the deal is they are with my complete G41 milled top cover/ carrier  assembly I used to shoot mine.  before the guns got so danged expensive, we used to shoot them all day as it was the only semi 8mm at the time and ammo was about the same as  .22 rimfire in quantity. we altered the prewar german" magazine 25 rounds" to fit and turned them into hoses. in the process making a couple select fire. after I blew the 3rd or 4th safety lever out and broke the rear of receivers, I discovered the 41 parts would fit right on/ NO alterations!   several of my group followed suit and we NEVER broke another gun. it also made them almost 100% reliable. For 30+ years I bought every top end I could find and promoted this conversion I gave my last 2 guns to a young man that will never shoot them and have this "kit" left over. any interest? if so will forward pics and price, I would like it all to go same time. cheers mike

Hi Mike 

Email sent . 

Regards Matt